The Easy Way to Test and to Calibrate – For Maximum Accuracy
The handling of the test leaks and the calibration of the sniffer leak detectors is very easy. The function of these leaks is based on a special quartz capillary which is customized to deliver a specific reduced flow from a test gas reservoir.
INFICON provides a wide range of calibrated test leaks for refrigerant sniffer leak detectors in industrial enviroments. The test leaks are available in different leak rates and test gases.
• Easy to use
• Suitable for industrial applications
• Available in different leak rates
• Inspection certificate included in accordance to DIN EN 10204:2004-3.1
• Traceable to PTB certificate
• Highly accurate and reliable due to the profil of the quartz capillary
• Metal-free capillary for low temperature dependance
• Customer specific calibrated leaks available to meet specific customer requirements concerning refrigerant type and leak rate:
12220SF for flammable refrigerants; leak rate 2 – 5 g/a
12220SN for non-flammable refrigerants; leak rate 2 – 5 g/a
12240SF for flammable refrigerants; leak rate 10 – 14 g/a
12240SN for non-flammable refrigerants; leak rate 10 – 14 g/a
• Test and calibration of sniffer leak detectors